Your website serves as a reflection of your business. A professionally designed and developed site can help your company to grow and succeed. If your website is due for an overhaul, let our team handle the work. We use advanced web design technology and follow the latest design trends to make your website engaging, easy to understand, and simple to navigate.
When we work on your website, we typically follow a five-step process, which consists of:
- Project Planning and Strategy – We figure out what you want to achieve with your website and create a plan to accomplish that goal.
- Web Design – We design prototypes of a few webpages to help define all the site’s graphic elements.
- Quality Assurance – We follow a stringent internal QA process to validate the performance and functionality of your site. Our team makes the necessary changes to make sure that the website is free of any errors and compatible with major browsers.
- Launch – Once everything’s all set, we make your website available to your customers. You’ll receive reports that measure the success of your site.
When individuals think of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), they often think about sprinkling keywords in the site content and HTML code to get a site ranking in Google and other major search engines. Today’s organic SEO, however, isn’t just about inserting a bunch of keywords. It includes optimization techniques that zero in on a site’s overall performance instead of simple search rankings.
With our organic SEO services, you can rest assured that your website will rank on the search engines and stay there for a long time. Instead of implementing fly-by-night strategies that deliver “here today, gone tomorrow” results, we utilize proven technique borne out of current knowledge and years of experience.
When we perform organic SEO on your website, we make sure to:
- Learn about your company’s roadblocks, goals, and history
- Assess the overall health of your website from a user experience, speed, and technical point of view
- Perform a full backlink audit
- Conduct a full competitive analysis
- Review your site’s content (and make changes as needed)
- Look for opportunities to improve your site’s credibility
- Create on-page and off-page content to gain website visibility
- Provide you with a comprehensive report, so you know the performance of our SEO campaign
According to research firm BIA/Kelsey, almost all consumers (97 percent) use online media when looking for a product or a service in their local area. Nine out of ten use a search engine and less than half use the Internet yellow pages. With the phone book out and the search engines in, it’s crucial that you make your business visible to local consumers searching online for your products or services.
With our local SEO, you’ll get the online foot traffic you need to have solid search engine visibility. We optimize your Google My Business set-up together with other local search listings to help you obtain more website visits and phone calls from local searches.
Another search engine optimization strategy we do is to have you included in local business directories like Yelp and FourSquare. Our team will also look up and add you to niche directories based on your business details and industry.
When we’re working on your campaign, you get regular, comprehensive reports that measure the effectiveness of our strategies.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is a cost-effective and highly controllable way to garner a spot on the first page of Google and Bing search results. Achieving success using paid ads, however, takes a lot of work. You’ll need to make sound decisions driven by data, optimize your campaigns frequently, and evaluate your whole sales funnel to convert visits into sales. On top of that, you need to be familiar with PPC-related platforms, such as Google AdWords.
Instead of doing all that work, let our team get the job done. We have certified PPC specialists who can:
- Work with you closely to understand the nature of your business
- Look for new keywords
- Analyze monthly search volumes and search terms
- Come up with locally organized ad groups
- Improve your ad copy
- Identify negative keywords that could be eating your budget
- Create relevant and compelling landing pages
Additionally, we provide transparent and timely ROI reporting. This way, you’ll know how your campaign is performing every step of the way.
Social Media Management and Marketing
Businesses who use social media effectively can enjoy many benefits, including increased brand awareness, better customer satisfaction, and improved brand loyalty. Business owners, however, don’t always have the time to manage their Facebook page, Instagram account, and other social media company profiles. If you’re in this situation, you can turn to us for reliable social media management (SMM). Our social media managers will take care of your social media accounts, so you can stick to what you do best — running and growing your business.
Here are a few things you can expect from our services:
- Strategy Development – Our social media team works with you to develop a strategy in line with your goals to deliver an effective campaign.
- Content Creation and Distribution – We craft and publish engaging content across all your social media platforms.
- Community Engagement – We interact with your subscribers or followers to listen and respond to their concerns, as well as gather valuable feedback.
- Periodic Reports – We send out regular reports, so you can see our progress and the results of our hard work.
- Engage and monitor with online entities that influence the image of your brand and compare that to your competitors
- Come up with a strategy to filter out spam reviews and boost positive reviews
- Take a different approach in building up your online reputation to boost your search results
- Measure and magnify the positive news and chatter around your brand
- Create a quick online reputation management action plan to help you manage a crisis involving negative conversations surrounding your brand